This two-hole flush mount bolt-on adaptor for Bobcat skid steer buckets is designed to make digging with the bucket tougher and more effective. These adaptors are easy to use and they can be fitted with a variety of bucket teeth. To augment the bucket with extra gripping, digging and tearing power, the flush mount bolt-on adaptor provides optimal flexibility, versatility and durability. The adaptor may be used with 2 5/8-inch diameter bolts on buckets with a lip thickness of 3/4 inch. The distance between the centers of the bolt holes is 3 inches and the adaptor uses 6737325 teeth and 6734326 flexpins – both of which are also available online from Texas Contractors Equipment.
Flush Mount Bolt-On Adapter for Bobcat Skid Steer Buckets
- Flush Mount Bolton Adapter for Bobcat Skid Steer Buckets
- Takes 2 – 5/8″ diameter bolt
- Used on a 3/4″ lip thickness
- Center to center distance between bolt holes is 3″
- Uses 6737325 Tooth and 6734326 Flexpin