ESCO’s RC series Universal Rigid Thumbs are stronger, offers more features, and is competitively priced. The excavator weight classes are available for 10 to 40 metric ton machines. The independent thumb does not interfere with bucket lugs or quick couplers, so attachment changes are quick and easy.
The RC series thumb features:
- Premium grade T-1 steel is used in all critical componets
- Three and four tine options available to mesh with more ESCO buckets
- Three working positions: 68°, 86°, and 112° for more versatility
- Large serrated teeth provide more gripping power
- Integrated design stores in one unit
- Easily adjusted by moving a single pin reducing downtime